The ROOT of the offense doesn’t come from an organization, institution, or individual. The ROOT is the enemy. Consider “Satan, the Lord rebuke you.” instead of toiling over an organization, institution, or individual. Whose power is greater? As believers, WE are operating from a place of victory. Additionally, “Faith without works is dead.” Thusly, in order to sufficiently align ourselves with the Word, we must be strategic and diligent with our prayers AND actions!
Scripture and tactics to consider:
1. Put on the whole armor of God. (Eph 6:11-18)
2. Know Satan’s devices. (2 Cor 2:11)
3. Give him no place (Eph 4:27).
4. Resist him. (James 4:7; 1 Pet 5:8-9)
5. Be sober and vigilant lest he devour them. (1 Pet 5:8-9)
6. Overcome him by the Word. (Matt 4:1-11 1 John 2:14)
7. Overcome him by the blood of Christ and testimony. (Rev 12:11)
8. Overcome him by Christ and His name. (Eph 1:19-22; 2:6; 2 Cor 2:15)
9. Overcome him by birth of the Spirit and faith. (1 John 2:29; 3:9; 5:1-4, 18)
10. Overcome him by the Holy Spirit. (Rom 8:1-13 **especially verse 6** Gal 5:15-26)
P. S. I used this bat cave from here in Turks and Caicos Islands for two reasons and one reason that I’ll share:
The bats were offended by the bright light, just like humans are when it’s being shone brightly in our faces and when the Word corrects us. It’s often difficult to process with a carnal lens, but much more palatable with a spiritual one.